Competition terms and conditions
At Wavertree Car Centre, we thought you might be in need of a little pick me up with everything being as crazy as it is.
That’s why we are giving away £100 of Love2Shop vouchers to one winner over on our Facebook page!
Whether you’re in need of a not-so-summery wardrobe, want to treat your family to some food, or you’re fancying yourself as a mountaineer, Love2Shop vouchers have you covered.
You can spend them in over 20,000 shops so we are sure you will be spoilt for choice.
Check out the competition here and the terms and conditions are below.
Social Media Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Wavertree Car Centre Ltd of 19-21 High Street, Wavertree, Liverpool, Merseyside L15 8HE - company no. 10498149.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Wavertree Car Centre and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on the pinned post on the Wavertree Facebook Page.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2020 at 5PM. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
You must ‘like’ the Wavertree Car Centre Facebook page and ‘like’ the competition post, as well as commenting on the post with how you would spend the vouchers.
All of these steps need to be completed in order to register as an entry.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
£100 of Love2Shop vouchers.
This is one prize and the winner will receive the £100 in vouchers.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen:
At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by a DM and a comment on the original post within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.